- Please follow the given procedure to register for the event
- Call us and confirm the availability of seat.
- Transfer the money to “Trekism” Account.
- Fill the Registration Form Along With Undertaking / Risk Certificate.
- Account Name – Trekism
- Bank – Saraswat Bank
- Branch – Pimple Nilakh
- Account No – 372100100000408
- IFSC – SRCB0000372
- A/C Type – Current Account
- BHIM UPI – Transfer to [email protected] and Mention
- “Participant/Event/Name” In Optional Description
Cancellation / Refund Policy
- For more than 7 days prior to departure, 90% of the program fees will be refunded, or 100% amount can be remitted for future programs conducted within the next 3 months of the amount paid.
- For cancellation done more than 3 days and less than 7 days prior to the departure date, 50% of program fees will be refunded.
- No refund will be made if cancellation is made within 3 days prior to the departure date of the event.
- If the event is cancelled due to any natural calamity, political unrest or other such reasons beyond our control the same cancellation policy will apply.
- If the event is cancelled by Trekism Adventures and Outdoors due to an insufficient number of people then the full amount will be refunded or adjusted in the next event.
Rules and Regulations
- During the Trek or Camp or Any Event, the participants shall abide by the instructions and decisions of the leader of Trekism Adventures and Outdoors.
- During the Trek or Camp or Any Event, in case of any dispute for whatsoever reasons, the decision of the trek leader or authorized representative of Trekism Adventures and Outdoors shall be final and binding on all the participants.
- In the event that the participant(s) disobey the directions/instructions of the leader or authorized representative of Trekism Adventures and Outdoors, the participant(s) shall be solely liable for the risks, responsibilities and consequences.
- Smoking, Consumption or carrying of Alcohol, intoxicating substances or similar items is strictly prohibited.
- Each trekker shall protect the environment and the place being visited and not throw plastic, wrappers etc. try not to damage any monument(s) by writing/scribbling on it.
- In case of any injury, sickness, accident, death or any other casualty or loss or damage of valuables or luggage or any equipment; Trekism Adventures & Outdoor, it’s instructors, organisers, volunteers or any other person involved wholly or partially, either individually or jointly, shall not be responsible in any manner for the same and no claims of the participants, parents, guardians, relatives or friends of participants will be entertained.
- Neither participants nor any event shall be insured by Trekism Adventures and Outdoors unless mentioned specifically.